Thursday, November 6, 2008
Using the Home Storage Center
Elder and Sister Kesweder, the new managers of the Home Storage Center in Brecksville, Ohio, offer the following advice on how to work with the Center to meet your long-term home storage goals:
1. Download and complete the order form.
2. After you get your order together, e-mail the Center and request a date to come to the Center. (It could be 2-4 weeks to get all the items you want)
3. We are trying to have sufficient stock on hand to handle most orders sooner. You can check with us to see if we have what you need.
4. The cannery is open by appointment only. Call: Elder and Sister Kesweder at 330-724-4674 or send e-mail.
5. We can set up an appointment for ward, family or individual canning. Most canning has been done on Saturdays in the past, but we are willing to open the Center weekdays, mornings and evenings if that will work better for you. Just let us know when you would like to come.
6. You need to bring enough workers to get your canning done. 5 – 6 workers per 100 cans is a good number workers to bring to help you can your order.